IEEE Requirements for Paper Submission
- Number of Pages: Papers should not exceed eight pages, including figures, tables, and references (up to two additional pages will be permitted (for a total of 10 pages) in a paper, at the cost of $125 US per additional page).
- Page Size: U.S. Letter format (8.5″ x 11″)
- File Format: PDF only
- Abstract: It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords: Choose from three to eight keywords.
- Color: Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots can be printed and understood in black and white.
- Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper.